Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Slutty Brownies or Knock your socks off Brownie bars

With that title I know I have your attention now and then after the picture...

 ... I know you are ready to find out how to make this delicious-ness :) If you have looked through my recipe and or seen my blog you know that I am a fan of Oreo's. They are just SO good. I had this idea to wrap chocolate chip cookie dough around an Oreo and cook. I have to admit it was pretty good. Definitely the best when it was warm. Then I saw a recipe for Oreo brownies. Yes, you saw that right...Oreo brownies. You take a 9x9 baking dish and put Oreos all on the bottom of the pan covering the pan, then pour your brownie mixture over it and bake. Well, now I ran across a combination of all 3!!!
What you need:


  • Your favorite box of brownies (make according to package)
  • A package of Oreo cookies
  • Your favorite choc. chip cookie dough


Assembly:


  1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Line the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan with tin foil and then spray the tin foil with a layer of baking spray.
  3. Press the cookie dough on the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan, pressing down to form the bottom of the slutty brownies. 
  4. Layer as many oreos that will fit on top of the cookie dough. No need to overlap. One single layer will do.
  5. Pour the brownie batter on top of the oreo layer and make sure it's evenly layers on top.
  6. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Test with a knife to see if the center is done. If the knife comes out clean, let the brownies rest before serving. If the knife comes out with batter still on it, allow the brownies to bake about 5 more minutes.
Are you serious? I do not think your taste buds are even ready for this-WOW!! If you think you need something to help with the richness you may need to add a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream with it. Enjoy and prepare to be a big hit anywhere you share this recipe.


On a side note...I saw on pinterest where someone posted a very similar recipe. They made everything homeade. That is a way to go to I guess :) but really I wanted to share their name in case you needed to share this where "slutty brownies" may not be appropriate :) hahahaha....She called them "Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Knock your socks off Brownie bars." I was thinking maybe just call them "Knock your socks off brownie bars". Depending on your mood you can call them whatever!! Just enjoy!


http://betchacanteatjustone.wordpress.com/2011/07/04/chocolate-chip-cookie-n-oreo-knock-your-socks-off-brownie-bars/#comment-706



No comments:

Post a Comment