Monday, January 9, 2012

Creamy Italian Chicken and Rice


ingredients:


2-4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts


1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese (let sit out to soften)


1 can cream of chicken soup


1 pkg. italian dressing seasoning (the dried kind in the packet)


rice

Stir the cream cheese, cream of chicken, and seasoning together and pour over chicken breast. Now, I used my handy dandy, fast cooking pressure cooker but the blog I got it from used a crock pot ( cook on high 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked and fall-apart-tender. After it was done I used my handy dandy pampered chef salad chopper shears to shred the chicken, but you do not have to do that.
 How easy is that!?
Cook the rice in a pot (I also cooked the rice in chicken broth to give a little flavor to it) and smother with chicken mixture! The italian seasoning is the secret ingredient! So yum!
Thanks to "Stick a Fork In It" blog
http://forkinit.blogspot.com/2008/01/dinner-reality-check.html

No comments:

Post a Comment