Saturday, January 21, 2012

Best Banana Bread Ever!

This is SO good, SO moist, and just plain de-lish. My best friend in school, her grandmother made this for us all the time. I remember asking for the recipe once, but for the life of me could not remember what I did with it. I ran across it in a drawer one weekend when I was home from college. I have been making it ever since. Here is it...

1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
2 eggs
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup canola oil
3 cups mashed bananas (about 5 med bananas)
1 tsp baking soda
3 Tbsp poppy seed
1 cup water

Mix all ingredients in a mixer. This recipe makes two full size loaf's. I sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar after I put it in the loaf pan. Cook at 375 for 1 hour or until cooked completely.

I have done these into muffins a lot as well. I always get compliments on how good and moist the bread or muffins are-so here is my secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment