Saturday, January 26, 2013

Easy 1 dish dinner

So I found this recipe on Pinterest, but the person who pinned it did not link it to a blog or anything just a picture with the directions and I thought sounds super simple not to try. So this is what I made. It was good, but the second time I made it I used a bag of frozen broccoli and it was the BOMB!! So good. We definitely recommend the broccoli. This is a weekly staple almost in our house
Before putting it in the oven with green beans

4-6 raw chicken breasts, new potatoes, green beans (fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is our fav). Arrange in 9x13 dish. Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a melted stick of butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Cooked and with broccoli


Seriously? Quick, Delish and One Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment